Wassermann Polishing Lathe:
The WP-Ex 10 II is compact and powerful polisher for daily use also at laboratories even with small space: In addition to its powerful, longlife and maintenance-free squirrel-cage motor it also convinces with a powerful and low noise suction. The daylight LED illumination and the safety glass viewing protection ensure relaxed working and correct viewing angle. Very convenient for cleaning: The polishing trough made of soft rubber can be removed very quickly and easily.
Major features at a glance:
- powerful, long-life and maintenance-free squirrel-cage motor
- 2 settings, 1,500 resp. 3,000 min-1
- micro fine dust filterbag, large capacity and easy to replace
- motor with jacket-cooling, dust protected
- impact-resistant, adjustable safety glass viewing protection
- integrated daylight LEDs
- daylight LED spot available as special accessory
- high quality workmanship, most parts made of stainless steel
- work area entirely made of stainless steel
- easily removable full rubber polishing trough
- low-noise extraction
- numerous storage options
- emergency off-switch and restart protection guarantee safety at work
D-P 600 two-chamber polishing boxThe D-P 600 polishing box was particularly designed for the dry and wet polishing of metal and plastic components.
> The compact design requires very little space.
> The instrument is fitted with a very high-torque and maintenance-free three-phase motor with state-of-the-art speed control.
> The speed can be set continuously from 400 to 4500 rpm.
> In addition, 2 fixed speeds can be set with the push of a button (1500 and 3000 rpm).
> The last used speed remains set in the polishing box after switching off.
> The working area is optimally and brightly illuminated.
> The shockproof protection windows can be removed for cleaning.
> With integrated highpower and low-noise extraction.
> The D-P 600 is also available without extraction.