The ULTIMATE Series offers a choice of four control units, according to space and user requirements. All functions are controlled by NSK’s microcomputer which maintains smooth starting and stopping ensuring excellence in overall operability.
• Speed of 1,000~50,000min-1 (XL/XL-D/XL-K)
• Precise control by microcomputer
• User-friendly design
• Auto Cruise Function
• Audible Function Check
• Easy-to-operate Display Panel
• Digital Speed Display (XL/XL-D/XL-K)
• Maintenance Mode Setting (XL/XL-D/XL-K)
• Error Code Display Function (XL/XL-D/XL-K)
• Available to connect with an air turbine adaptor
The VOLVERE i7 is another advance in NSK’s quest to provide dental technicians access to its globally renowned dental laboratory engines. The stylish VOLVERE i7 delivers a compact, advanced design,all essential features and excellent value for money.
The unit is just 69 mm wide and weighs only 900 g. It can safely be placed on workbench shelves to save space on the worktop.
VOLVERE i7 has an auto-cruise function that allows the operator to set a speed and take the foot of the foot control. This function reduces foot fatigue when continuously working on the same material.
This microcomputer provides excellent control and constantly monitors the motion of the motor to provide smooth starting and stopping.
Optimum Performance and Precision
Lube Free Air Turbine Handpiece with LED and Water Coolant Spray
– 320,000 min-1
– Water coolant spray
– Requires no lubrication
– Swivel twist-free handpiece
– Low noise and vibration
– Unique dust-proof mechanism
– NSK LED is equivalent to daylight
The Marathon Eco 1000 Complete Set includes the Eco 1000 Control Box, a BM50M (brushless 50,000rpm handpiece), a variable speed foot pedal and a handpiece cradle.
- Digital speed display (RPM)
- Self diagnosis system
- Error code display function
- Auto-cruise speed function
- Maximum rotation speed display set mode
- Variable speed control by hand and foot pedal
- Removable handpiece cradle,
- Maximum speed: 50,000rpm
- Torque: 7.8Ncm.