An elegant 22” Full HD display fitted with NeoVTM Optical Glass for professional dental environments.
Featuring NeoVTM Optical Glass and neat white metal housing, the DR-22 is able to withstand cleaning agents for easy hygiene maintenance. On top of LED-backlit Full HD resolution and AIP technology for clear image details, it comes with illuminator mode that allows convenient X-ray film viewing. The DC 24V medical grade power supply assures not only safety but stable image presentation in professional dental environments.
LED-backlit technology with high FHD 1920 x 1080 resolution
- NeoV™ Optical Glass
- AIP technology: PIP; Built-in Image Enhance
- Durable metal casing
- Touch sensor control keys to prevent vandalism
- Versatile inputs: VGA, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, CVBS (RCA x 2), Audio in
- Built-in speakers (1.5W x2)> Swift 3 ms response time
- Illuminator mode for easy X-ray film viewin
- DC 24V medical grade power adaptor allows longer distance connection
- Optional handle allows for easy movement of display
- EN60601-1 and IEC60601-1 medical certification
- Equipotential Terminal safety standard
- EcoSmart Sensor for low watt power consumption
- Auto-adjustment for optimal settings
- Kensington® security socket
- VESA standard mount
The Planmeca Serenus™ Full HD display provides optimal chairside access to all clinical data
Due to its Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution and medical grade quality, the Planmeca Serenus™ display can meet all the requirements of dental surgery. Its bracket design and excellent monitor quality ensure a perfect match with Planmeca dental units. The display is ergonomically positioned and provides a wide viewing angle for patients, assistants and the operator.
Planmeca Serenus is available for Planmeca Sovereign® Classic, Planmeca Compact™ i Touchand Planmeca Compact™ i Classic dental units. The display is equipped with three different inputs (HDMI, DVI and VGA).