Daylight Luminos Bench Light
This powerful LED lamp provides the ultimate in high light output, with an exceptionally wide spread of light, that is dimmable. Ideal for work benches and illuminating large surfaces. The arm has a long reach of 112cm (44”) and can be moved easily with one hand. The shade can be positioned effortlessly, exactly where it is needed. With the addition of an optional floorstand the lamp can be easily moved for extra mobility. A piece of precision engineering, incorporating the latest high power SMD LED technology that is also robust and long lasting.
- Very wide shade 65cm (25½”)
- 120 powerful Daylight™ LEDs provide true colour matching
- Effortless free-motion head joint & arm – holds any position
- Heavy duty arm with reinforced joints and covers
- Long reach: 112cm (44″)
- 3 brightness levels
- Maximum Lux: 3,800 at 30cm (12″)
Daylight Omega 5 Magnifier
The new Omega 5 Magnifier is a modern, ergonomically designed magnifying lamp. It has a large 12.5cm (5”) diameter, 3 diopter (1.75X), glass lens and high power LEDs with 2 brightness levels for clear viewing. The internal spring arm allows accurate positioning. It comes with two 12.7cm (5”) diameter lenses in 3 diopter (1.75X) and 5 diopter (2.25X)
- 42 premium daylight LEDs with two brightness levels
- Lamp brightness: 5,500 Lux at 15cm (6”)
- Unique quick change lens mechanism – no tools required
- Effortless free-motion arm & head joint with wing nut – holds any position
- Glass lenses 12.7cm (5”), 3D (1.75X) and 5D (2.25X)
- Reinforced arm and joints
- Long reach 115cm (45.3”) max
BDT Plaster Trap
An easy to clean Plaster Trap that allows connection to any extraction system. The segregated (foil) compartments can collect different types of material (dust, sand, plaster) to dispose of seperately. Transparent to view sludge levels. Snap shut closing system. No slippage or unpleasant odours. Easy and fast cleaning. Foil insert is simple and fast.
with sealed, 4-chamber clarification system
> no unpleasant odours
> no spillage
> easy to clean
Transparent container with foil inlay and snap-shut closing system. The transparency of the plaster separator enables visual monitoring of sludge. The foil inlay ensures easy and rapid cleaning.
The waxup is a crucial part of planning restorative treatment and designing dental prosthetics, which makes it important for laboratories and dentists who complete diagnostic waxups to invest in the right equipment. Electric waxers and waxing reservoirs are among the tools that make it easier to work with wax, leading to improved results.