Experience The Best Of 3D And 2D – In One Device
More precise diagnoses, clearer explanations: 3D imaging has many benefits. Be it overlaid teeth, unexpected nerve channel paths, concealed roots, or temporomandibular joint anomalies, 3D images are of inestimable value in a large number of diagnoses.
High quality and sustainable solutions designed to provide exceptional images to support greater reliability, when diagnosing, treatment precision and clinical safety.• Fields of View Ø5×5.5 to Ø17×13 more possibilities for the practice
• DCS – Direct Conversion Sensor sharpness for fine 2D details
• Intelligent Low Dose 3D imaging in a 2D dose range
• High Definition Mode with a resolution of up to 80 μm
• Optional right or left cephalometric arm can be retrofitted at any time.
Smoothly integrated workflows, thanks to state-of-the-art digitalization, numerous planning applications and seamless workflow automation.
• Sidexis 4 Softwaresmartly connected and offers a broad array of treatment opportunities.
• Integration into clinic and DSO networks through connectivity to PACS, RIS, DICOM Worklist and DICOM Printers. X-ray images according to the DICOM standard.
• Open interfaces Sidexis 4 is compatible with over 200 practice management software packages. The possibility to import DICOM, STL and CEREC data or export DICOM data allows for high flexibility.
Individual, innovative design and ease of use support the practice team to work more efficiently, to reduce sources of error and provide a comfortable patient experience.• Easy Pad intuitive use with self-explaining symbols
• PIA – Patient Positioning & Image Assistant smart height adjustment reduces waiting time for patients and unique auto-positioner for reproducible image quality
• Integrated Cabinet with Ambient Light for accessory storage