The true all-in-one imaging unit
With the Orthophos SL, your practice is extremely well prepared for various treatment situations. On the 2D side, the groundbreaking DCS sensor and SL technology satisfy the requirements of practitioners with very high demands for panoramic imaging. In 3D, you can decide (now or later) between the 8 cm x 8 cm or 11 cm x 10 cm volume unit. Both units offer a variety of collimations.
In combination with the pioneering Sidexis 4 imaging software, the Orthophos SL gives you access to a variety of innovative treatment solutions. Orthophos SL 3D can be equipped at any time with a cephalometric arm.
Patients appreciate the soothing Ambient Light, which offers a choice of over 30 colors for a pleasant atmosphere in your X-ray room that fits perfectly into the look of your practice.
The world’s most popular x-ray hybrid unit
Simply reliable. Every day. Dentists who have already chosen an Orthophos XG 3D can confirm this premise. With a volume of 8 cm x 8 cm, it ideally meets your daily practice tasks. If you are not ready for 3D yet, you always have the option to start with the Orthophos XG 3D ready unit and upgrade to 3D later. A cephalometric arm can also be installed at any time. Real flexiblity for every practice. These qualities and many others led the Orthophos XG 3D to become the most sold 2D/3D hybrid unit worldwide.
Experience the best of 3D and 2D – in one device
High quality and sustainable solutions designed to provide exceptional images to support greater reliability, when diagnosing, treatment precision and clinical safety.• Fields of View Ø5×5.5 to Ø17×13 more possibilities for the practice
• DCS – Direct Conversion Sensor sharpness for fine 2D details
• Intelligent Low Dose 3D imaging in a 2D dose range
• High Definition Mode with a resolution of up to 80 μm
• Optional right or left cephalometric arm can be retrofitted at any time.
Smoothly integrated workflows, thanks to state-of-the-art digitalization, numerous planning applications and seamless workflow automation.
• Sidexis 4 Softwaresmartly connected and offers a broad array of treatment opportunities.
• Integration into clinic and DSO networks through connectivity to PACS, RIS, DICOM Worklist and DICOM Printers. X-ray images according to the DICOM standard.
• Open interfaces Sidexis 4 is compatible with over 200 practice management software packages. The possibility to import DICOM, STL and CEREC data or export DICOM data allows for high flexibility.
Individual, innovative design and ease of use support the practice team to work more efficiently, to reduce sources of error and provide a comfortable patient experience.• Easy Pad intuitive use with self-explaining symbols
• PIA – Patient Positioning & Image Assistant smart height adjustment reduces waiting time for patients and unique auto-positioner for reproducible image quality
• Integrated Cabinet with Ambient Light for accessory storage