Planmeca Lumo™ – a form that follows you
Our anatomically designed Planmeca Lumo™ dental stool provides outstanding support and comfort for users of all heights and sizes. The stool’s distinguished design is in line with other Planmeca products. Planmeca Lumo is available in all Comfy™ and Ultra Relax™ upholstery colours – forming a perfect match with Planmeca dental units.
- Enables smooth movement on all kinds of floors
- Height-adjustable backrest provides lower back support for users of all sizes
- Forward tilting seat minimises the strain and pressure on thighs
- Flexible seat slider provides more space for larger users
- When enabled, synchro backrest follows every move
Planmeca Olo™ – gives your back the best position
Planmeca Olo™ saddle stool is the newest member of our stools selection. Planmeca Olo gives the back its most natural position during the treatment sessions. The height is easy to adjust for different users. The incomplete circle shape of the foot ring allows close proximity to patient and other stools when needed. The exceptional design of the seat features handles and the uniform design contributes to perfect infection control.
- Natural position for your back
- Easy height adjustment for different users with the foot ring
- Optimally shaped foot ring enables close proximity to patient and other stools
- Adjustable seat angle for best possible working position
- Uniform design for perfect infection control
- Free rotating casters for smooth movement on all kinds of floors
The bowl-shaped seat and sculpted backrest comfortably supports your back and shoulders, and the free-float functionality ensures intuitive manoeuvrability as the seat follows your every move.
Adapted to you from head to foot
Hugo or Carl – Which one will you choose?
- Ergonomic and intuitive sitting position
- Innovative design and intelligent shape for that extra bit of comfort
- Choice of two different gas spring lengths for different heights
Hugo – the ergonomics expert
Hugo is a key element in the Dentsply Sirona ergonomics program and combines unique technologies. It promotes ergonomic and intuitive sitting and enables you to maintain a healthy posture throughout the treatment process. Dynamic, comfortable, hygienic, and versatile – the perfect complement to your treatment center.
Carl – the all-rounder
The Carl round stool ensures maximum freedom of movement and meets the highest demands in comfort and quality. The round seat features comfortable upholstery and is ‘seamlessly’ hygienic.
The Gemini Range features models with a swing around back, ideal for an operative who needs a moveable arm without having to leave the stool.
The SGEM-GT is our entry level of chair, offering a synchronised tilt facility for the seat pad and backrest. This means that the operative can adjust the tilt of both seat pad and back rest with one handle. This chair can be fitted with adjustable arms. Ideal for Aneasthetists, Surgeons, Dentists and Ophthalmologists.
The HGEM-SAB is a specialist stool. Whilst the back rest will act as a lumbar support, it has been designed for an operative who requires a moveable arm, without having to leave the stool. The arm can rotate 360 degrees, providing an arm with one swift movement, also the arm has a ratchet system allowing it to move closer or further away from the operative.
The arm will also wrap around in front of the operative providing a torso butt, without having to straddle the seat. This is very popular with Dental nurses, Head & Neck Surgeons, Sonographers, ICU / HDU departments