Switch off hygiene risks: Switch on DAC Universal/DAC Universal S
Comply with hygiene standards at the touch of a button and avoid cross contamination: Completely safe with DAC Universal. Your patients and employees can rely on this all-round protection and put their complete trust in the treatment with the reprocessed, disinfected (DAC Universal) or sterilised (DAC Universal S) instruments.
DAC Universal cleans, lubricates (if necessary) and disinfects (DAC Universal) up to six straight and contra-angle handpieces and turbines in a fully automated process. Furthermore, ultrasonic / sonic handpieces and tips, nozzles of multifunctional syringes and powder jet devices as well as powder jet handpieces can be reprocessed at a very high level of hygienic safety in DAC Universal.
Ease of use
• New design
• Touch display with intuitive user interface
• Guided maintenance workflow
Check & Clean Fully automatic reprocessing
• Six instruments in approx. 15 minutes (DAC Universal) / 21 minutes (DAC Universal S)
• Internal and external cleaning, lubrication (if needed) and disinfection (DAC Universal)/ sterilization (DAC Universal S) of straight and contra-angle handpieces, turbines, ultrasonic / sonic handpieces and tips, nozzles of multifunctional syringes and powder jet devices as well as powder jet handpieces
• Process safety through automatic program selection
• LAN interface for electronical documentation
Cost-effective and environmental friendly reprocessing
• Low operating and consumption costs – no use of cleaning and disinfection chemicals and only up to 800 ml (DAC Universal) / 900 ml (DAC Universal S) water consumption per cycle
• Low investment costs in instruments thanks to cooling at the end of the process and therefore quick return to service
• Cleaning and disinfection (DAC Universal) / sterilization (DAC Universal S) process which can be validated
• Cleaning and disinfection process in accordance with EN ISO 15883-1 / -2
• Sterilization process in accordance with EN ISO 13060 and ISO 17665-1
• Routine Control with chemical indicator class 5 and PCD (Process Challenge Device)
Rental option also available!
If you’re interested in rental options for the DAC range, please contact us on 0800 228 9828 or complete the form below.