DUCATRON quattro – Centrifugal induction casting machine
The centrifugal induction Ducatron quattro is made for melting all dental alloys except titanium.
- Higher starting torque.
- No more need to adjust belt tension.
- Low noise level.
- Completely stand-alone system, only requires a 10/16A earthed plug.
- Closed circuit cooling system.
- Tough yet compact design fits neatly into workspace.
- Fusion capacity: 60 g of alloy
- Power adjustable from 20 to 100%
- Centrifugation speed: 450 rpm
- External dimensions (height / width / depth): 980 x 600 x 620 mm
- Weight: 95 kg
- Maximum power consumption: 2.5 KW
- Supply voltage: 230V (50/60 Hz)