We’re really excited to announce some key software updates from our partners at Medit.
These upgrades will further enhance your scanner’s performance through innovative technology solutions.
Here’s a quick round up of some of the highlights to look out for:
Medit Link v2.6
Update your Medit Link now to take advantage of some great new features:
- Introducing Medit Link NFT
- NFTs are digital assets with blockchain-based ownership that record the ownership of digital files, which means no one can change the ownership of an NFT on the blockchain or produce the same NFT.
- Plus Margin Line as colour data
- Users can export the margin line created through Medit Scan for Clinics as color data with maxillary and mandibular data—also an industry first.
- Colour data is available in CAD, making the job more efficient.
Medit Scan for Clinics v1.8
Convenient Digital Impressions
- Smart Scan Guide
- Provides guidance to help improve the overall scan quality.
- Smart Shade Guide
- Provides A.I.-powered shade recommendations based on collected scan data.
- Improved User Experience
- The improved data processing algorithm supports a faster, smoother scanning experience.
- Optimized PC usage boosts rapid scan acquisition and processing on lower-spec PCs.
- Firmware Update for the i700
- Provides clearer, more precise scanning.
- Supports Thunderbolt 4 for improved Plug & Scan connectivity.
Medit Scan for Labs v1.3
Import Local Files
- Users can now import local files directly from PCs.
- Import multiple 3D data from the Flexible Multi-Die Scan Stage.