DD Bio Splint C blanks consist of a highly crosslinking hightech polymer based on a medical polycarbonate. We have developed this material innovation, as an ideal material for CAM manufactured bite splints. Using CAD/CAM technology, you will achieve a perfect fi t with no re-machining. With our DD Argus M1 scan system and the DD Bite Splint module from Dental Direkt Designers by exocad, you can build splints with adjusted surfaces. Thanks to our manufacturing process, the material is absolutely free of distortion and strain for a perfect fit.
Polycarbonat2 blank for the production of bite splints for your Wieland Zeno®* Tec System or other free systems
- occlusal overlay splints, therapeutic splints, bite regulators (due to its properties, the material is indicated for permanent use in the oral cavity.)
- shatterproof with added elasticity, (high) resilience
- biocompatible–medical thermoplastic, no chemoplastic!
- industrially polymerised– absolutely low residual monomer content
- high fracture resistance and continuous flexural load (treatment of bruxism)
- plaque resistant–lowest water absorption–dense structure
- good polishing properties
- CAM-optimised hardness (15 HV1) for good machinability